We’ve all heard of Black Friday, so why not kick it up a notch to Bitcoin Black Friday!? That’s what our good friends at Bitcoin Magazine have done. We at SHAmory are proud to be a part of the holiday fun. Use code BITCOINFRIDAY15 to receive 15% off your SHAmory order. Who wouldn’t want to receive the gift of the first and only STEM Authenticated Bitcoin Card game?
Have questions about Bitcoin Black Friday? Bitcoin Magazine has the answers below!
What is the history of Bitcoin Black Friday?
In years past, thousands of merchants have participated in Bitcoin Black Friday, offering special discounts for those willing to pay in BTC. But the celebration fizzled in 2017 when Bitcoin’s use as a payments tool became conflated with the larger community debate over block sizes and on-chain transaction speeds. Since then, there have been major scaling and payments advancements, like the evolution of the Lightning Network and the emergence of new payment card and processing solutions.Why is Bitcoin
Why is Bitcoin Magazine bringing Bitcoin Black Friday back?
Given that progress, Bitcoin Magazine has decided that it’s time to recast the narrative around Bitcoin payments and remind the world that Bitcoin is an incredible tool for commerce and the inevitable currency of choice for the internet. By bringing Bitcoin Black Friday back, Bitcoin Magazine encourages consumers and retailers to transact in BTC and build upon the bitcoin circular economy, taking an important step toward hyperbitcoinization and helping to create the free and open value system that we all deserve. It’s also a great opportunity to interact with some of the new open-source tools and features that have arrived for Bitcoin as well as the many companies that are building the foundation of the Bitcoin economy.
How can you participate in Bitcoin Black Friday?
- Keeping up with BitcoinBlackFriday.com for informative content and the best bitcoin-only ecommerce deals
- Following @BTC_BlackFriday on Twitter for new updates and using the hashtag #BitcoinBlackFriday
- Convincing your favorite merchants to realize the advantages of BTC payments and to list special, BTC-only Bitcoin Black Friday deals
- Reaching out to Bitcoin Magazine so that they can feature your favorite Bitcoin products, list your Bitcoin Black Friday discounts, teach you how to accept BTC payments or answer any other questions you might have
- And, most importantly, visiting BitcoinBlackFriday.com, spending your sats on special deals and sharing those purchases with the world through #BitcoinBlackFriday during this year’s holiday, November 27, 2020.
We are excited that SHAmory is a part of this great event. Go buy your own Bitcoin card game using code BITCOINFRIDAY15 for 15% off now!
PS…did you catch Bitcoin Magazine unboxing a game of SHAmory? Watch now!
What is SHAmory?
Shamory is a Bitcoin card game for kids and adults. It is the perfect mixture of fun and education for anyone interested in learning about Bitcoin. Learn the basics of how mining works while earning Bitcoin rewards for each block you mine.
SHAmory players will not only have a blast while playing, they will also be exposed to key features that have kept the Bitcoin network secure over the past decade. This simple exposure will help individuals become more comfortable with Bitcoin and create the next generation of Bitcoin HODLers. So grab a friend or two and start mining today!
SHAmory Bitcoin Card Game$19.99